I think it would be pushing it to try and blog more this week on top of all the commitments I have. The fact that I started writing this blog post on Thursday and am only posting it today is proof of how busy I am!
The following are or have been on my agenda:
– Helping my friend move his things out of my house
– Some charity odds and ends (I missed out on making patties today – feel so bad! I had all the ingredients but no time…)
– Meeting friends for lunch (I have been cancelling too many times – friends are so important to me)
– Christmas shopping & present wrapping
– Doing some phone interviews and writing a magazine article (which includes finding a moment where Jacob is actually quiet and doesn’t need my attention)
– Calling the Malaysian High Commission in Canberra to set up a time to renew my passport and register my marriage (yes, I’m about 2+ years late for the marriage rego)
– Church & a special farewell lunch for our Pastor
– Zilm family Christmas lunch on the weekend
– Putting up my Christmas tree, lights and decorations
And the list goes on…
So anyway, I’m going to make up for my absence by posting up a few extra cute pictures of Jacob and co.
He loves his cousins (and his cousins love him!).
He’s a good Ralph Lauren model. 🙂
And he likes Ferrari too. I can’t believe he can already fit into this – back a few months ago I thought it was huge!
Have a lovely weekend and speak next week when I’m out of deep water. And there may be a book review in the mix sometime soon – do stay tuned!